Monday, October 8, 2012

As it Begins

I am not positive what this blog will become over time. It has only just been birthed. As all things, after they are birthed there is a time to grow, to build, to learn, to become something more than the seed and then embryo that it once was. I am looking forward to utilizing this forum, my silo, for my writing, ideas and thoughts. I view this blog as my baby that will eventually grow into a toddler, a young adult, an adult, and eventually an elderly piece of writing. As with any child, a parent has an initial expectation of perfection. Eventually the parent realizes the humanity of it all and excepts that that all you can do it maintain the integrity of what the child will become... their own person.

and so it begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment